Sunday, January 3, 2010

Loving....


Was looking at a few blogs late last night and stumbled on this one, Aubrey Road. Love the her style, taste and the simplicity...laughed when I saw her post with the Sarinnen table as that is what we all gather round in the morning for breakfast and coffee with the exact same chairs..

Plus, how can you not love this quote

"I AM SIMPLY LOOKING FOR BEAUTY, WHATEVER THAT IS - IT'S NOTHING THAT CAN BE EXPLAINED - ONLY FELT. IF I FIND IT IN A SINGLE BOWL, OR WANDERING LINE OF POTS, GOOD. I AM GRATEFUL."

-POTTER, GWYN HANSSEN PIGOTT

Love starting the New Year with some what will now be a new regular read. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello,

I'm Olivia from Brazil.
I saw your blog and I really liked tham and would like to present mine:
www.inandoutdeco.blogspot.com

Hope you enjoy!!

Olivia Vianna

chimichurrisgrill said...

It is a very useful blog. I like it.
http://www.chimichurrisgrill.com/

Blog Widget by LinkWithin